Mixed Media Ventures is a Digital Marketing Agency with a diverse team of professionals that help businesses achieve their goals by helping them think differently about their online efforts, by helping them sell more of their products and services, generate more leads, and scale their business.
About the Position
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Sales Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts via our product catalog on behalf of your prospects and customers. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology and be a self-motivated professional. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Candidate can be anywhere in NJ, NY State, or Eastern Pennsylvania. Other virtual locations considered as well and encouraged to apply.
Mixed Media Ventures is a 100% virtual organization, and you will be working from home, in your own relaxed atmosphere. While relaxed, we're serious about helping our prospects and clients achieve their online goals. We're serious about achieving our goals and meeting our KPIs, have weekly sales meetings, and you'll have a weekly 1:1 discussion so we can also help you achieve your goals.
This is a commission only role with one time and recurring (monthly) commissions and high earning potential. Candidate must be comfortable with commission only sales, be a hunter, and comfortable with selling services, negotiating and closing contracts.
- This is a cold calling, hunting, sales position that can provide you with a first recurring revenue paycheck in your first two weeks if you are committed to our plan.
- Prospect for new Digital Media Clients within the customer profile(s) designed by Mixed Media Ventures
- Have the ability to meet targets and attain and exceed sales goals
- Work autonomously with little supervision, however, provide comprehensive reporting, and keep company CRM up to date with Pipeline and client data, opportunities, and additional relevant information pertaining to client and sales.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with your business clients
- Plan and monitor your client campaigns to ensure customer satisfaction
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.) with your clients in order to launch new campaigns
- Prepare sales presentations and have the ability to present solutions which meet your prospects needs and requirements.
- Have an understanding of SEO, SEM, Mobile Apps, Web Design/Development Content Marketing/Blogging, Reputation Management, and Social Media Marketing
- Collaborate with team members to provide and improve the client experience
- Understand and communicate reports on the measured performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Proven experience in Digital Marketing Executive or similar role such as marketing sales, advertising sales, etc.
- Must be self-motivated as there is no central office and all team members work remotely
- Must be a team player, and willing to be flexible, attend and report during weekly meetings, attend training calls, and quarterly business reviews.
- Report to President of the company with the opportunity to for sales management as the team grows and evolves.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM to effectively communicate to the prospect and client, social media advertising
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing a help
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Have the ability to think on your feet, and pivot from one service to another when the discussing needs and requirements with prospects and clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA in marketing (not required) or relevant field
- Candidates with active contacts sought but not rePart-time
- Part-time or full-time individual commitment must be serious.
- Customer service or many in-retail-store experiences do not equal outbound sales experience. Please have outbound sales experience.
Earnings are uncapped with both one time and monthly recurring commissions for services that you sell based on setup fees and the level of service sold out of our product catalog. Six figures achievable for a self-motivated individual contributor.
|Job Category||Account Management, Sales|